- Perform duties as required under direction of the crew leader.
- Assemble steel platforms.
- Mix, pour and spreads concrete, gravel and other materials using hand tools
- Install and make conduit connections.
- Performs hand digging, grading ditches, backfilling with shovels, compacting dirt, etc.
- Read and understand owner manuals.
- Maintain safe working habits and conditions according to all regulations and policies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc.
- Must be able to lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Must be willing to travel and work out of town during the week and home most weekends.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.
- Medical and physical ability to perform duties of the position.
- A minimum of 1 years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Possession of a valid driver license.
- Ability to obtain a CDL.