Tower Technician II
Responsibilities will include:
- Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment and perform tower maintenance under close supervision.
- The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
- The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
- Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- Communicating orally and in writing.
- Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
- Work under close supervision.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned territory
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
- Medical and physical ability to perform duties of the position
- 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Possession of a valid driver license.
Qwiksite Inc. is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.